Advanced features: A-dec 200 is designed to meet your specific requirements and enhance patient care with increased chair-ride comfort, efficient touchpad control, and improved light performance.
Convenient: Available in a complete system–all the dental equipment you need for an up-to-date, technology-ready dental operatory.
A-dec 200 is a complete dental operatory system that includes dental chair, delivery system, assistant’s instrumentation, dental light, and support center with cuspidor.
- Double-articulating headrest. Adjusts easily for improved comfort for you and your patients.
- Locking 2-position swiveling armrests. Provides easy patient entry and exit.
- Reliable hydraulic-lift system. Results in ultra-quiet, smooth chair movement.
- Ergonomically synchronized seat articulation. Ensures patient comfort when chair is in motion.
- 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
- Open platform design. Allows you to add new technology as your practice changes and technology evolves.
- 5 adjustable holders. Pivots so you can position your instruments for maximum comfort.
- Integrated work surface. Provides room for two standard trays.
- Adjustable handle. Positions so you can easily guide the delivery system into a comfortable angle.
- Optional touchpad. Operates chair, light, and cuspidor to put functionality at your fingertips.
- Telescoping arm. Allows comfortable access to vacuum instruments while performing 2- or 4-handed dentistry.
- 3-position holder. Accommodates High Volume Evacuator (HVE), Saliva Ejector (SE), and optional syringe and touchpad.
- Adjustable holders. Rotates as a group and pivots independently to allow customized instrument positioning.
Support Center with Cuspidor
- 3 axes light head. Lets you position the light at just the right angle for you and your patient.
- Auto On/Off function with optional touchpad. Turns the dental light on automatically when the chair reaches the treatment position and turns it off in the entry/exit position.
- Two intensity settings. Includes a high and composite setting that reduces the chance for premature composite curing.
- Stain-resistant, porcelain cuspidor. Rotates toward the patient for easy access.
- Self-contained, 2-liter water bottle. Provides a continuous water supply through multiple procedures.
- Ample storage room inside support center. Accommodates ancillaries such as an amalgam separator and vacuum system.